Saturday, February 26, 2011

Science Circus Feedback



My thoughts on all of the different stations for the Science Circus are as follows for each group: 


Group 1: Hip Habitats: I thought that this experiment was really well put together. I think that it is great to have students look up a definition on the Internet or in a Dictionary about what an ecosystem is and what a food web is. I think that it was really nice to have all the pictures of the different animals and have students work together to figure out what animals belong in which ecosystem forest or desert. I really think that this is a fun activity that students will enjoy and learn a lot from. I enjoyed the activity and learned a lot.  


Group 2: The Human Body Corporation:  I thought that this experiment was  really well put together. I think that it is great experiment and it is important for students to learn about the body parts and what the body part functions are. It is a great learning experiment about the body and the experiment was very well put together. 


Group 3: Buoyancy Boats:  This was my groups experiment. 


Group 4: Falling for Gravity:  I really thought that this was a great experiment. I thought the experiment was really well put together. I think that it is great to have students learn about gravity. This experiment was really fun to do. It was fun to see how the both the large and small marble went down the binder and to see which size marble will go down faster. I really enjoyed this experiment and it is so easy to do in the class. 


Group 5:  Magic Growing Balloon:  I thought this experiment was really well put together. I really enjoyed this experiemnt and it is an easy experiemnt to do with the class. It is a cute experiment. It is nice to see the difference between what the cold water does to the balloon compared to what the hot water does to the balloon. It is interesting to see how the hot water inflates the balloon and the cold water does not inflate the balloon but deflates the balloon from the hot water. 




Group 6: Marshmallow and Moon Phases:  I really thought that this experiment was well put together. I had fun with the experiment. It was fun to make the marshmallow the different phases of the moon. It was a cute experiment and fun to do. It is great ways to teach the students about the different phases of the moon and have the students try to create the different phases of the moon. Marshmallow was a great idea and good and easy way for students to learn about the phases of the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment