Friday, February 18, 2011

A Fact From the Poland Spring Water Bottle

Think Water 

Did you know your brain is about 75 % water? Drinking water throughout the day can help you stay hydrated and mentally alert. Be Healthy. 



This fact is important to know. This fact could be used as a bonus question on a test. It is a fun fact to know and it is interesting to know that your brain is made up of 75 % of water. As a future teacher, I would teach this fact to my students. Then when the test came I would use this fact as a bonus question. I would probably teach this fact about the brain when teaching my students about the nervous system. The brain is part of the nervous system and that is why I would teach this fact about the brain at that time. It would relate to the topic I am talking about which is the nervous system. It is a cool and fun fact to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment