Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13,2011- View podcasts: Podcast 4 Science

http://web.me.com/timholt/Intended_Consequences_v._2.0/Intended_Consequences/Entries/2011/2/11_Podcasts_from_TCEA.html


     I viewed all the podcasts on the website. I found the Video Connection: Connect 2 Texas to be very interesting. This concept can be used as a future teacher to learn about Texas and to take field trips without leaving the classroom about Texas. Maybe there are other sites based on other states and virtual field trips. I found the Writer's Workbench to be very interesting. The Writer's Workbench would be very helpful in the classroom to have to help the children with their writing assignments. I found the Hoovercam to be very interesting. Hoovercam would be helpful in the classroom to see documents and to scan documents onto the computer. I found the Weekly Reader Connect to be interesting. The Weekly Reader Connect will be very helpful to use in class for me as a teacher but I would also have to printed copy of the article for the students to read and to also do the activities and see the video and other features that are online.  I found the Pitsco Education video to be very interesting. It is important to have build circulum and design circulum to submit. These videos were very helpful. 
  I recommend that everyone one watch one of the main different videos. The longest is 10 minutes long and you may learn something from each video like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment