Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fieldwork

The Science Methods class did our fieldwork at Bishop Dunn with the fifth grade class and the fourth grade teacher Mrs.Benfer who taught the students science. It was great that this fieldwork experience showed me a few different  ways. Throughout this fieldwork I experienced one-on-one work, observation of other lessons, and teaching a lesson. It was great to see my classmates to teach their lessons. I also enjoyed working one-on-one with my student. It shows the experience of what our lesson objectives are about which is to direct the instruction to the individual student. It shows me the needs that a student needs. Fieldwork experience of observing others teach taught me how to teach other students the topics that my classmates taught to the students in the fifth grade. It is always good to observe to learn something that you did not know about before. Observations are great. You can learn a lot from observation. I enjoyed working and teaching the fifth grade students. I enjoyed teaching my lesson to the students and getting the experience of teaching students and seeing how students learn while doing a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment