Friday, March 11, 2011

What I will do as a teacher

   I would always make sure that my students understand what is going on in the classroom. I would also make sure that my students understood what the homework assignments were and what I am looking for in their homework assignments/ projects. I will make sure that my students write down the homework and answer any questions that my students have about homework or classwork or projects. I will make myself as a teacher available early in the morning and after school if needed for my students so that I know that my students will do well in my class. I will be a teacher that is there for my students. I will explain and reexplain a topic to my students if necessary. I want my students to learn and understand what they are learning and feel safe enough and not embarrassed to participate in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment