Thursday, March 3, 2011

Class 20- March 4, 2011

This is the last day before Spring Break. We as a class voted to not have class but we still have work to do.During class time, the class was suppose to be working on exercise 1-4 and exercise 5-6 under objective 1& 2. I worked on exercise 1-4 and then started my kingdom Monera project.

Have a fun Spring Break everyone. Do work for Science Methods. I know I will be doing Science Methods work over Spring Break.

As a teacher you are the person in charge of the class and it is important for you to be in charge of your class at all times. There needs to be respect in the classroom. As a teacher you don't have to be strict all the time you can give the children a little bit of freedom to say something and to voice their opinion on things. The question is as a teacher how much freedom do you give your students. In the younger grades like first and second grade I would say to give less freedom to then third or fourth graders. If you as the teacher have to be absent for the day you as the teacher should tell the students to behave for the sub. You as the teacher should tell your students to treat the sub as well as you treat me as your teacher. You should tell your students to listen to the sub and to do the assignments that I have left with the sub. It is important for students to behave and do the work that I had left for the substitute. It is important for a teacher to have control the class and to set a good example of good behavior for her students to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment