Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cool Float or Sink Science Experiment



I thought that the experiment represented by the video was very cool. The experiement can be used as a demonstration to show students in the class how other objects can float and sink. I think that it would be cool for the students to see and guess what objects or items with sink or float.It is an educational video that could be used in fourth grade. I would demonstrate with the first soda can and then ask the class what would happen with the rest of the cans as I put them into the water. I think that the students in my classroom would like to see this video and learn a lot from this video about how different objects that look the same can have different results. This is a cool and easy experiment to do in class and to show students about float and sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment